Just finished my BIOL 121 exam just now... Not too good.. *SIgh*
I spent the whole day in the library, don't know doing what... Keep staring on the ceiling only....
The feeling of isolation creeps in me again..
And it's not a good thing. Bitch!
I tried to mix with people but again... Failed. I wonder, how can I actually talk to those people and become part of them. God know how desperate I am to have my friends to go to class and discuss homework together. Not alone.
Oh gOsH!!!
I miss all my high school and INTEC friends so much...................
The bond we have,
the togetherness,
How is it possible for me to have those here?
I always have the feeling that people are isolating me.... Or is it just me thinking too much?
I have been so scared since the incident. What might happen next?
And.....
I am not who I am.
When can I gain back that confidence ?
I am not even as talkative as last time...
The thing is... I don't even dare to talk..... I am so scared that what I mis-said will make me lose a friend....
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment