OMG! Guess what guess what?!!!
=================================================
I was so tired coming back from campus and heading back to my apartment.
When I reached the door and was about to open it, I saw there's a sticker from UPS sticking on the door.
I was thinking, "Hmm.... Whose package is this huh?"
So, I went to the office to pick up the package.
The clerk: "You have another package ya?"
Me: "Yea.... Not sure is for who...."
Clerk:"Well, I think it's for you." (handing the package to me)
I looked at the name. Wah seh! Really for me leh... And it's from Forever 21!!!!!
I opened the package once I reached my room and inside there are nicely wrapped shirt and scarf from Forever 21. And they are from SUBBY!
OMG!
Subby, I really love you! *huge huge hugs* =P
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad you love it! =D
Post a Comment