Me and CJ are planning on a trip to Genting!
Anyone want to join?
We think that probably we will have it around x'mas. So we can actually enjoy this romantic and warm festive together. Hehe...
CJ has coupons for the rooms he said... But is unsure wether it is still applicable. Will inform you guys later.
So,
if you are interested,
can inform me or CJ.
Namelist (if your name appear here, do leave your comment to indicate your view on this plan)
1. Liz
2. Mike
3. Li Xuan
4. Wei Young
5. Yuin Yi
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a funny conversation with a friend just now. *he who shall not be named* Though I think most of you can guess already. Really funny lar him.... Made me laugh non-stop with his "big" secret. Hahaha.... Sissy! Lol.
By the way, I finally had my chocolate indulgence just now for supper. Haha.. So happy!
12 comments:
Heyyy around Christmas? That'll be great, cause I won't have to like countdown alone or something. LOL But when do we have to confirm? And wouldn't it be a peak season during Christmas?
lol
so fast reply?
Yea...
And I doubt that we can use the coupons during festive.
So...
Perhaps we go there earlier? Em... 20th maybe?
We are still at the early stage of planning. Hmm... Have to confirm who are going so we can make further arrangement.
CJ,
You better check if the coupons are still valid.
Awww... then cannot countdown together. =P
Ewww...
How to check so fast?
Wait till I get back pj first..
coupons r not here...
=P
Lol.
CJ, I know...
I am just being excited about the plan.
You remember our initial plan right?
*evil grin*
Hiakz hiakz!
YES MADAM!!!
Lol. Good good...
Thanks 4 including me inside ur plan, it's goaing 2 be an interesting trip!
But, I can't confirm yet. Give me some time.
Life Discoverer,
Of course we won't left you out for trips! Lol. You are our most respected "ban zahng" bor!!!
Hohoho.... *polishing shoes*
Ok ok..
Take your time in making your decision.
We really hope you can join though. =)
btw, the trip is not yet confirmed right?
Ooopss!
Some updates!
We are kinda confirm with the trip dy. Going to book the room on 18&19. So, it's going to be two days one night trip.
The room will cost approximately rm60 but I think it will be more expensive now since it is school holiday.
So far, only me n CJ confirm going.
Then, ck most probably will join.
Liz, Yuin Yi n Li Xuan still thinking.
Hmm...
Really hope more people can go.
The more the merrier!
Post a Comment