Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Update 4 from Malaysia

Hi guys,

I will be back to Purdue soon. Will be seeing you guys next week! Are you excited?!! Lol

As much as I enjoy my summer at home, I begin to worry about a lot of stuffs.

Summer went by so fast. And I feel like I did not do anything meaningful this holiday. Just relaxing at home and had fun with my siblings.
Looking at my friends who worked and studied during Summer, I feel shameful for myself.

Don't know if anyone having the same feeling as I am.
I am so worried. So scared about my future. I don't know what should I do with it.

Everyone else is so good.
Will there be a place for me?

3 comments:

Paulie said...

there is nothing wrong with taking time and relaxing and hanging out with family and friends over the summer. especially with someone like you whose family and friends are mostly a half a world away when you're in school...

Rebekah said...

yeah, Amy! I'm with Paul; you should spend time with the people you hardly see while you're at school! I'm so excited to see you :) Can't wait!

sulinn said...

i didn't study or work during summer too so it's kay! HAHA