woot~!
I have two more exams on Thursday and then I would be done with my finals. Can't wait.
Going to Columbus, Ohio on Friday with my buddies and then off to IUB, Bloomington on Monday. Not sure yet when should I come back though. Friday or Saturday?? Hmmm......
Then, moving in to stay with Shay for a coupe of days before going back to Malaysia!
Yay!!! Going back Malaysia!!! That's my favorite part. haha...
After that, Midwest Games!!
Ugh...... Did I mention to you guys that I am going to dance for the closing ceremony?
Don't know if I have gone insane or what. =S
And oh ya! Not to mention about Jesus Culture Conference in Cleveland, Ohio on May 21 and 22.
Going there with some of the most awesome XA people I ever known!!! XD
(p/s: Caitlin, I am really excited about this one!)
Hmmm....
I seem very free now. But actually, I am not!
I still have two finals to crack my head and squeeze some brain juice on.
It's just the idea of what I am going to do once my finals is over
EXCITES ME LOTS!!!!
xD
till then...... tata~!
(I cannot resist but to promote XA all the time. Of course, it's not all about XA, but about the love that God has poured on me abundantly through this awesome family ;) )
4 comments:
I'm gonna miss you tv :(
awwwww radio...
it's okay. cd player and psp are going to be here. you wont get bored. =)
hahahahahaha i LOVED the part about cracking your head and squeezing some brain juice hahaha. you are absolutely adorable. i love it.
and i am SO PUMPED for Jesus Culture. got our hotel reserved yesterday :)
Wow it sounds like you have a fun summer planned... I hope the peace of God is with you wherever you go...
Post a Comment