Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little Chat

I am currently in Kuching... Enjoying my short break until this Sunday...

Yesterday, I was having a little chat with my kan ma (godmother)... Suddenly, she asked about "the guy who knows how to cook"....

"Where is he going?"
"How is him already?"
"Is he going to the same uni with you?"

......

Huh... What do you think I answered her? Of course, I told her everything. Well, I don't think I have to hide anything from her, right?

So, I told her everything. Everything that happened. How are we now. How disappointed I am and everything.

Nevertheless, she was not surprised at all.

"There are many types of people out there. Now you have been through one and you have learned something from it. You can make friends. But just let it be the normal type. Do not give out your heart too easily and do not depend too much on your friend. You never knew if they really treat you as real friend..."

I could not really remember what else did we chat.... But, that's the main point she wanted to tell me all these while....

She taught me to be careful while making friends next time. When I go US, there are more complicated people out there. We can make friends but we still have to depend on ourselves. Do not trust people too easily (and she thinks that's my most obvious weakness). Trusting others too easily will hurt yourself eventually....

Well, I agreed some part of what she said.... But still, I want to believe that there are true friendship out there....

People are complicated.... I agree.....

But, is it impossible to get a real friend? Even if we surrender our heart? Is this world so dark, so hopeless?

It's inevitable that I have built up an invisible wall around me now to protect myself from further heart-breaks... But, if I never trust others again, then what's the meaning of life? What's the meaning of friends? If everyone is so fake, so cold, such hypocrite?

Where's the beauty of this world that I have been searching?

Where's the love? Where's the sincere relationship among people? Why everyone becomes so selfish nowadays? Why everyone too busy minding only their own business?

Will anyone just STOP and LOOK AROUND?????

We are not living alone in this world.................

No comments: