Sunday, January 11, 2009

Recovered - think so

I went to Newlife Church for morning service this morning. I feel so relax and happy after attending the church. Met new friends. And laughed a lot. Praise Lord for that!

Few of you might know from my previous blog that I was feeling emo for the past few days. Something really troubled me. Though, I cannot share with you here, still.

But then, I really want to thank my friends for talking and crapping with me. At least I wont feel that bad after the gathering. I try to forget the thing, and try to immerse myself by talking with my friends. It helps. It really help.

I feel a lot better after sharing with one of my friends, and somehow find out that my situation is not the worst. She shared her own experience with me, comforting me that it's really okay to feel lost sometime.

Thanks! *you know who you are*

Sorry....
I cannot share anything else with any of you coz... ahem! sensitive issue! Lol.
And... I suspect if you will understand me.... Coz I dun understand myself neither.

Sorry and thanks again....

*Ouch! I dunno if it's ok i post something like this up in blog*

1 comment:

Wei Young said...

Very confusing leh... anyway, hope you get better soon and get rid of your recent emoness!