Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What I am doing....

Just a short update...................
In case you are missing me and wondering where I am... Yo!

AMY IS NOW IN PENANG!!!
with li xuan and chen khuan...
Lol.

So, I am now onlining at Xuan Xuan's house.

I came Penang yesterday with CJ, Wei Young and Chen Khuan. Traveled in the bus for like... erm.. 6 hours? Zzz... We didn't chat much as usual coz everyone was busy sleeping in the bus. WTF! Lol.

While I was sleeping.....

Suddenly...

BOM!!!

All of us were shocked and woke up to check out what happened.
Then we saw this!


The Malay auntie sat next to me said that she saw a big black UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) crashed on the wind shield. OMG!

So our bus stopped at a nearby rest stop. And we went down for the washroom.
Then we took pictures while the bus driver was not there. Haha...

Our bus


A lousy guy posing (xin zai le huo!) =.=|||

Fortunately, the bus continued the journey but drove really slow...
and then
FINALLY, WE REACH PENANG!

Wakakaka....

Will be "busy" during my stay in Penang. So, DON'T MISS ME! *winks*