Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just a little Emo...

And I don't know exactly why...

I am having too much laughter these days in Penang, which is, of course, good. I enjoy being in company with Li Xuan, CJ, Wei Young, Chen Khuan and of course, Li Xuan's family.

But, why am I feeling a bit down now? =(

Do you believe in forever friendship?
I did not believe it, but now, I wish I can start to believe in it.

Are friends just going to accompany you for a short journey only?
They are going to leave us one day, don't they?

Hmm...
I will be fine... Don't worry.... =)

3 comments:

Liz said...

haiz. now u emoing?

well, even if everything won't last forever, while it lasts, it's great right?

that's what matters most in the end i think. no point thinking about hte future...

eL tInker said...

friendships that lasts do exist if u believe in them =)

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Thanks gals! I will be fine.
*hugs*