Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fall 2010 in a wrap up

This semester has been hectic to me. Busy.

A lot of things happened. A lot of things changed.
Family, friends, relationship.

A lot of emotions: anger, frustration, confusion, depression, loneliness, hopelessness....

It makes me to reconsider my future. To think about what I really want to do. What I really want.
I am unsure if what I am doing now is what I like. I am unsure if I am still going to do the same things that I am doing now in the future. I lost the passion.

At the same time, God has been helping me to get out of a lot of hurts that I had. Guilt and shame. Bitterness and unforgiveness. I don't know how everything is going to work out. But I am trusting in Him. I am learning to let go bit by bit. And to let Him to come in. To cleanse my soul.

This semester turned out to be fine. I would say. But not a journey in my life which I want to go through once again.

No comments: