Monday, October 4, 2010

Housewife

Maybe I will be a housewife one day.

I mean.
Full time housewife.


Because I am now starving and no one cooks for me. This makes me miss my mum.

She is a primary teacher and hence have the time to cook dinner for us every night. This really makes me feel so blessed all the times. *my heart smile thinking of her*

If I am going to work, I cannot promise that I would be able to make dinner for my kids every night.

And I don't want them to feel like how I am feeling right now. Loneliness.

So, to make them feel worthy. And to let them know I truly love them.


Yea... Maybe I will be a full time housewife one day.
Just maybe. xP

But before that,
A GOOD HUSBAND!


LOLOLOLOLOLOL xP



Ok... this post is totally random....
I am sorry if this is TOO random for you and you can't accept it xP

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

amy, this is the dream of my heart! i want to be a wife and a mom so badly.. i'm excited :) your post made me so happy!

Paulie said...

nice one Amy! I am not even sure what to say to this post...

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

hahaha Paul! xD

sulinn said...

lol amy..........XD next time if im around i'll cook for you! :)