Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!



havent be laughing this much for about... how long? didin't quite remember.....

hahahaha..........really funny lar.... i cannot stop myself from laughing.... even my tears nearly come out already....



what so funny?

...

......

.........

...........

.............

..................

......................

...........................

................................

....................................

.........................................

..............................................

..................................................

......................................................

............................................................



Wana to know?

hahahaha.........



.

..

....

.......

.............

..................

.......................

............................

..............................

..................................

.......................................



I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU........



well, at least not here.... lol.

come ask me personally if you really, desperately, want to know what happened...

because it is something "offensive", well, is that the right word to use? I am not sure... but, i can be sure that someone will get really mad if i post it here........



my apologies...





Anyway,

I am happy that the TEST IS FINALLY OVER!!!



yapee!



however, my calculus result sucks man! Based on my quizzes and tests I did so far, i don't think i can even get an A- for my calculus... unless she plus that 5 marks in the total marks.... which is... quite impossible.....

haiz~~~



"Ok Ok...

Stop mentioning about the test...."



"Ya... Right...."



then can i mention about the presentation and maple?



huh...

the presentation thing-gy....



basically, we havent start doing anything yet... ya.... nothing, zero, nil, sifar, NOTHING AT ALL!

and now... actually I am in the INTEC computer lab... and supposedly... I am searching useful information for the project...



well... somehow... i ended up.... doing what I am doing now... gosh!!!

(Li Xuan and Liz are going to kill me for this)



about our maple thing-gy...



hehehe.... havent start also...

well.... Pn Ruzeela asked us to focus on our test first right? so... being a good student... we ma focus on test first lor.... maple ar....

"after test lor..."



And... that's why we planned to do our presentation today and maple tomorrow.... but now...



"smart girl! ask you find information for the presentation and you... writing your blog!"

well... i bet sze yin probrably will hit me with that typical response... Ouch!!!



ok ok...
i better stop writing here...

zhao!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

whack whack whack!

ei! keep your mind on finding out why the sun is at one of the focis, not on blogging!

whack whack whack!


lol. ps- in case you forgot, i was beside you. and i taught you how to find back the post you thought went missing when you hit the wrong button. now yuin wong me say i'll kill you ah??? no fair...

lol.i wanna know the story btw. hunt you down for the tale in kuching! see you tomorrow!